So this week has been interesting, not only has it rained ALOT last night we had a storm to rival any tornado I have seen! The way the wind was blowing it snapped a tree in half, knocked things off the roof, the power was out... it was crazy and I will have to admit I was a little scared.
I was here by myself with the boys and a few of their friends so we tried to read a story - I thought I was A.D.D. you try having 4 kids in a crazy storm, no one pays attention to anything.
I think there will be permanant wax stains all over the house (try keeping a 9yr old away from candles, its a battle to lose...) ha ha.
Timmy is still sick, tho he is much better than he was. We went to the Dr. and got him some drugs. He keeps drinking water and telling me "Meykin (thats how he pronounces my name), doter tell me to eat water..." and then he will change it up sometimes and say that he has to drink it hot or really cold or something like that... he is funny. He gets frustrated with me sometimes and he will just look at me and tell me to go away... I think that is his new favorite sentence lol.
Anakin fell asleep in my room last night - he didnt want to be by himself. We are working out an arrangment... he doesnt do what I say, no cartoon network. I WIN! HA. Is that evil? :/ Anyway, he is a smart kid with a smart mouth and sometimes he needs to learn.
I think he likes me more now than he did before, he keeps asking me if I am going to stay or when I am leaving, told me he will miss me when I am gone. Pretty good feeling, if I do say so myself.
I love these boys I really do - they both have good hearts. They are children so they can be a pain, but I suppose I could have been to my parents too... tho I doubt it he he.
This week past week or so has kind of been a personal breakthrough week for me. I have come to terms with alot of personal issues and I am learning once again to be selfish ha! Seriously tho, I cant find happiness in another human, I cant find it in constantly changing my surroundings - its inside myself... and I think i discovered it.
Anyway I am going to play some ball this afternoon and so I am going to take a nap now while Tim is down.
See ya on the FLIPSIDE... ha haLAME
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment