Friday, March 20, 2009

la comparaison est facilement faite quand vous avez eu un goût de la perfection...

"...Je sais juste pourquoi vous ne pourriez pas venir avec moi que ce n'était pas votre rêve mais vous ai toujours cru en moi. Je veux venir à la maison, je suis juste à loin d'où vous êtes… Je reviens à la maison"

Hello everyone!
Things here have been very slow and boring the last few days. My uncle is home this weekend for the first time in two weeks, which is good. He is on some medication for his condition - but other than that he is seemingly alright.
Timmy has spent the last few days as "Iron Man", we made him a costume out of paper, trust me its beautiful lol.

I've been working on my piano skills - not that they are that great (which is why I am working on them ha) I think I am getting a little better. I have the option to take lessons but the woman here is from Vietnam and doesnt speak or understand English.

One of my favorite people here, Simanie (or Tu Fie), is trying to teach me a little bit - she is the cook and has taught me some tricks etc... I like her, she is alot of fun. I like people who laugh alot- and tho she is laughing at me most of the time at least she is laughing :)


This past week has been cool, it actually rained quite a bit yesterday - which I hear is out of the norm because its supposed to be the hot season. Oh well, I didnt mind it one bit! I spent most of the day looking out the window... :)

The electricity here at the house is faulty which isnt fun! Its ok when it goes off during the day but its a real pain in the neck when it goes out at night while we are trying to do homework etc... its then that I become the play toy lol.

Anyway I just wanted to update really quick, nothing really new to note.
Hope everyone is enjoying the transition into spring!

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    It has a nice blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from my country, Portugal

    ReplyDelete