Sunday, March 22, 2009

If you know me....

... you know I have this obscene fear of doctors and dentists (totally not a joke!). So, yesterday we went to Udon (Thailand) so I could go to the dentist, I have to get a crown for one of my teeth... well while sitting in the lobby I started watching what was on TV it was some kind of horror movie and in this movie it has a scene where someone grabs the girl and starts viciously pulling her teeth out of her head... ironic and very disturbing thing to see at a dentists office. Me, having the overactive imagination that I do decided that maybe that video wasnt really on TV but was leading to one of the back rooms... he he. You get the point. VERY disturbing lol.

Anyway I havent really been up to much - just living, thats about all I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment