Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!!

Today is my momma's birthday! She is one of the most incredible people I know (hello she raised me.. and 7 other kids!) LOVE HER!

Anyway today has been another lazy day. This whole week has been lazy! I cant wait till the boys get back in school (is that bad??). Its been fun most of the time but they are wearing me down.
We went down to the beach again yesterday and the water levels had risen which I guess is a good thing. We were supposed to be hunting eggs but the egg hunt turned into a throwing wet sand at Megan game... which was SO much fun. HA, its not fair when there are 4 boys against me. *sigh* But it was kinda fun.

Timmy decided his favorite movie is "Nacho Libre" - he has literally watched it 6x in the last 2 days. I totally forgot that when a 4yr old likes something they repeat it over and over and.... yeah. Its alright tho.
He always trys to find movies in English so I can watch them too which is nice - it dosnt always happen that way, but its ok.

I am down to my goal weight of 115 but I am still working on toning up etc... I've been "up in the gym just workin on my fitness" he he

Last night was SUPER windy - I havent heard wind like that since I lived in Kansas, crazy stuff! It kept me up most of the night.
We were supposed to go to Udon Thani Thailand today to pick up my uncle and go shopping (you cant really buy anything in Laos, we live in the capitol city and you still cant find anything) but my uncle spent the night in the hospital, its the third time in less than two weeks that he has been in the ER, keep him in your thoughts if you will.

Tonight Soukanh, Tui and I are supposed to go out to a new pub thats opening. Should be fun I think.

Next month is the Lao New Year, for 4 or 5 days people run around splashing water on each other and on statues of Buddha- I hear its supposed to be fun. We might go to Hong Kong during that time tho, which would be great!

Anyway, Timmy is down for his nap and I think my bed is calling my name as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment