Monday, April 27, 2009

"Lately... been thinkin bout you...just sittin away watchin the days go by"

HELLO!!!

Just wanted to update (since I Havent in a while)
I am finally uploading pictures from Louang Prabang- I didnt put all of them on because I have TONS and TONS, but I got some of the better ones for ya'll to see.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES!!

Things here have been pretty peachy - hot hot hot hot hot! (I could probably fill pages of HOT and it still couldnt express how hot it is here!!)

So I started taking piano lessons, which I am totally excited about - I am going to be Mozart reincarnate by the time I get back lol. I am also teaching my piano teacher how to speak English... its an exchange which is good.

Someone reminded me the other day that I have already been here three months. THREE MONTHS!! Can you believe it?!... I cant, time really has flown! In a way that is good, but on the other hand I need to start working a little harder on accomplishing all the things I wanted to accomplish while I was here. ( I tend to procrastinate)

I finally rode in a tuk-tuk the other day with Timmy... it was as rickity as I thought it was going to be, ha ha. But hey, do everything once right?!

Aot and I have been cooking alot, which is rather entertaining! I think we spend more time laughing at each other than we do actually cooking.

I discovered the morning market - which is similar to a mall only the cool thing about here is if you know how to do it you dont have to pay full price. They tell you a price you cut it in half and negotiate the rest of the way, its kind of fun.I like seeing how cheap they will let me go. I got someone down from 90,000K to 30,000K that was the furthest I have gotten tho - I am working on my skills tho ;)

I got an official Lao skirt today - I guess I really belong here now ha ha. JK

Anyway I am going to run! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment