Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can you believe its April??

I cant believe how much time has flown, its kinda crazy!

Well, I am still here and still alive. YAY ME! :)

The boys are doing great, I am teaching Timmy how to write his name, he writes "t for Timothy" on EVERYTHING. Its cute tho, he has learned O and H too so he is getting there, its a matter of getting them in order and not repeating seventeen T's ha ha.
Anakin is doing well too, he is taking longer to get used to me, probably because there have been so many people come in a out of his life already and he knows I am leaving after a year... so I guess that makes it harder to get attached.
They both want me around them more which is good, I enjoy them alot.

Alex (my Uncle) will be here for the next 10 days or so, I am pretty excited. His last trip here to Laos we played checkers (in the dark because the electric went out again ha ha) and had an overall good time.

I am still keeping up with my basketball, I am in a contest with one of the guys I play with - I will beat him by the time I leave... half court shot and all! HA HA.
The guys are fun to hang out with, most of them speak English pretty well (which I didnt know at first) but now I got them swearing up a storm ha ha.

I feel kinda bad that most of the stuff that I have taught Aot is the bad stuff, lol, I dont know what the kid thinks of me. Poor guy. HA.

I've been running a few miles a day and keeping up on my piano, I am going to record a song soon so when I get that up and running I will post it for ya'll to hear.

I have had a very personally struggle this week that I am trying to push past, I know that I will end up stronger in the end but any prayers would be much appreciated :)

Anyway I was supposed to go to bed an hour ago (I know, a bed time ha ha).

Hope everyone is doing great!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment