Today I went with Timmy's class to the Mekong, I am burnt lol.
I was told that I should sign up to be a replacement teacher - I am seriously considering it, I just need to check a few things first.
The kids were alot of fun, its pretty cool to see a bunch of 3 &4 year olds all with different accents and different ways of life together and their ability to interact with eachother is way cool.
I had alot of fun.
The other day Tim and I were playing and he said something to me I didnt understand, he is constantly teaching me Lao so I figured this was the case as well so I said " what does that mean Timmy?" He looked at me like I was retarded and said "I wasnt talking Lao Megan" it was so funny, the look on his face was priceless. I was like "OOOOKK!!"
He has become somewhat of my sunshine lately, I love the kid to death. Anakin like I said is a bit harder to reach, he also believes in some way that the world owes him something or so it seems. I am trying to show him a new way to think ... I have time, we will see how it goes.
Its almost Pi Mai Lao (Lao New Year).
We were supposed to go to Hong Kong but that trip kinda fell through, we are going to Laung Prabang (I dont know if that spelling is right), its right here in Laos, its the old capitol before the communists took over and Vientiane became the capitol. I hear its very nice, I am excited to see it.
Me and Aot tried to make fried chicken today, it was a mess! But we had a good time doing it... I havent laughed that hard in a while. I havent cooked chicken like that in forever and he had never done it... he was expecting KFC and I gave him something... well, something else! HA HA. It was funny. BUT, now that I know what went wrong we can redo it tomorrow... or sometime, unless he is too scarred lol.
Anyway, once again its pretty late and I think I am tired... actually I know I am :)
Have a good one ya'll!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment