Monday, May 11, 2009

♫OOOOOOhhhhh what a beautiful mornin, oh what I beautiful day... I've got a beautiful feeling everythings goin my way...♫

Have I ever mentioned I love old musicals lol. Yeah, lame I know.

Not too much has been going on around here I suppose, its raining more and more consistantly - soon the rainy season will start and all the crazy dust will turn to mud. YAY. ha ha.

This weekend we had an Architect come in from Thailand - Soukanh took them, me and a few other people out to dinner and then to one of the night clubs here ... we had a good time! The clubs here are TOTALLY different than those in the US, honest! I know I have said it before but its the truth and I cant get over it... when I get back to the states I will be happy to go into a night club and be able to dance lol.
Saturday I spent in Udon Thani Thailand with Aot, Bie and Nutt - most of the time I spent by myself since they went to the dentist so I spent the day shopping and spending all kinds of money (which I really shouldnt have but... hey)
Aot told me that everyone missed his birthday which made me pretty peeved at him so I bought him a few things, I think he was surprised. I told him if he ever let something like that pass again I would punch him in the face. HA.
Sunday we all went fishing which was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment