Close to 36 hours till I fly out! Time really has flown!
Still not quite sure how I feel about this whole thing, I am getting excited but it has also REALLY hit me hard the last day or so that I am going to be GONE... like there is no driving 8 hours to see my family. There is no hanging out with friends... catchin a moving or grabbing a drink. I am going to be a million miles away.
Sound depressing? I guess I am starting to look at it like a challange! I am excited because I know I am going to grow and learn alot about myself!
I already miss some of you like crazy (namely one of you but... :D) c'est la vie suckas!
Anyway I am in Kansas and it has been snowing here pretty much since I got here, crazy since I havent seen snow in FOREVER!
I sang and played at my sisters work for a bunch of elderly folks today, it was interesting. Its been a while since I have done anything like that so it felt pretty good.
Anyhooo as soon as I get to a place where I can work with my pictures and things I will start posting the fun stuff and you can look at something rather than just read ;)
Adios ya'll. Next time I will be in Bangkok.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment