Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sooo... about time eh?

Hey all, (all meaning anyone who actually looks at this which more than likely is no one but hey, borpenyang!)
Someone stole my password and I have had a heck of a time trying to get in here to actually write something.

Things here have had ups and downs, and they continue. I suppose it takes time to get adjusted - which I am realizing more and more as the days pass that I am adjusting, and there are things I could be doing to help myself in the process. So... I am working on it.
Next weekend we leave for Hong Kong! Way cool! I am pretty stoked about that. I have heard from a lot of people that the number one thing to do there is eat... unfortunately I have gained quite a bit of weight since coming here *sigh* which means um... I will work out when I get back?? YEAH, I like that idea ;).

I met a few new people, very cool. Some from the US, some from other various parts of the globe, and it has made things a little smoother for me in the last month or so, being able to hold an adult conversation as opposed to one on only a 9 & 4yr level has been MUCH appreciated!

Um... I guess I probably have done a bit since the last time I wrote, since its been about a month or so...
Eaten some more strange foods like... Pig brain, Cow skin, the inside roof of a cows mouth... careful its pokey!! Um.. no bugs recently which is good I suppose, not that they were bad! Its just um.. not my choice in food.

The boys are GREAT! Tim has been a bit under the weather, and we have discovered that Anakin has some allergies but other than that they are doing well. We have been trying to keep up with reading etc... which is good! They are both SO smart.

Anyway - yeah since I am pretty sure no one reads this I am going to do something else :) Deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment